Friday, April 22, 2011

~ Bad Feel ~

Assalamualaikum semua...
Fuh..it's a long time away since I've update dis blog..walaweh!
But y today? Are there is nothing to do instead of updating blog?
Xtually, i;m not in my mood recently.


Why sometimes it feels so hard to make others happy with us? I don’t know about others, but I, sometimes, feel like nothing is going in the right direction..I feel like I can’t do anything, I feel useless. Even I neglected my own important but still..can't make other satisfied. Do i need to satisfy them all equally without having a little difference of attention? Oh..come on! I'm just a normal human that can't treat them equally all the time. Sorry to say, I'm not perfect at all.

One more question playing in the mind? Am i too selfish? Argh..I'm totally confused. What should i do to show that I'm treating them well? Please la..if I am too selfish, I can just think of myself but I'm not. I am the type of person who treat their friends better than themselves which I mean I will do my best for my friends even myself in trouble. So, it is selfish to you? Still not enough? Ok, fine!! Find another friend that can treat you well, then befriend with him/her. Maybe there are something they can give to you but I can't. *sigh*.

Ahh..i can't think anymore. Thinking of it make me feel that my decision to extend my study is the right way. Don't even thinking about others opinion, I can just easily pack up my things and leave. And maybe I'l do it soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment